Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MY COUNTRY !

Hi everybody, my country in Vietnam. It's in South East Asia. It's very hot 30 from 40 degree celsius. The weather's two seasons: dry from January to April , wet from April to December . It's very crowded . Before I lived in Ho Chi Minh City with my family . HCMC is very noisy and has a lot coffeeshops, bars, restaurants, karaoke and shop. The people don't keep it a clean town ,and it's difficult to keep clean in a poluted smoke town . The population of my country is rising very fast . Now, it's about 80 million people.
In my country , three quarter of people ride motocycles and one quarter of people drive car. The special in VietNam is food .They are very nice including : beef noodle soup, spicy beef noddle soup , fire rice. Noddle beef soup is called "PHO" . It's a famous in Australia . If you can go to Caramatta or Bankstown you can eat "PHO" there.

No comments: